Tsuro Choose Your Path
The game of the Path
- Tsuro is a game of path building
- The person who stays on the path the longest wins
- Once you reach the end of your path (edge of the board), your journey is over
Since time began, the Dragon and the Phoenix have guarded over and guided the intertwining paths of life, maintaining the careful balance between the twin forces of choice and destiny. These two powerful beings share the noble task of overseeing the any roads that lead to divine wisdom. Through its masterful blend of strategy and chance, Tsuro represents the classic quest for enlightenment.
In Tsuro, you'll create your own journey, and try and make it a longer one than your opponents. Place a tile and slide your stone along the path created. But take care! Other players' paths can lead you in the wrong direction - or off the board entirely! Find your way wisely to succeed. The rules are simple: you place a tile to build the next step for your stone to follow. Paths will cross and connect, and the choices you make affect all the journey across the board. The last person left wandering in Tsuro is the winner. Remember: not all who wander are lost!
- For Ages 8 and Up
- Build your path and make it the longest without exiting
- If you can stay on your path (without exiting the edge of the board) the longest, you win
- Number of Players: 2-8
- Average Play Time: 20 minutes
- 1 game board
- 35 path tiles
- 8 marker stones
- 1 Dragon tile
- Board Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 2.1 inches
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tsuro Choose Your Path or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.