- "Leather pants" for your wine!
- Perfect for casual or hard working wine bottles
- Cover your wine bottle's shame
If you want sad pants in Germany, you ask for leiderhosen. If you want some pants that sing, you ask for liederhosen. If you want some leather pants in Germany, you ask for lederhosen. But if you want some silly pants for your wine bottles (you goober), you ask for Vinderhosen!
Vinderhosen are tiny vinyl pants which fit most 750 mL bottles of wine. They're the perfect wrap for memorable gift giving. Whether you're at a housewarming or Oktoberfest, the recipient of your bottle will remember the gift forever if it's wearing a pair of these terrific trousers. The only thing Vinderhosen don't have is a functional front flap (because wine bottles generally don't have to pee).
- Just like the bottles in Bavaria wear, here are some lederhosen for your wine!
- Materials: faux leather (i.e., vinyl)
- Care instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Suspenders attach in back with two strips of hook-and-loop closure
- Size: Fits most 750ml bottles
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Vinderhosen or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.