Star Wars Rechargeable Mini Speaker
Blast some Star Wars sound
- Little Star Wars speakers for big Star Wars sound
- Single cable has ends for power and audio connections
- Choose Vader or R2-D2
R2-D2 has all sort so surprises inside him. He's got plans and a message from Princess Leia, Luke's lightsaber, rocket jets, and a real mean streak (hey, he flat out kills another droid in an episode of Clone Wars). He also has a bunch of Star Wars Rechargeable Mini Speakers inside, so he always has a gift ready for new people he meets.
Star Wars Rechargeable Mini Speakers come in two flavors: R2-D2 and Darth Vader. While that technically makes them on opposite sides of the war, they function exactly the same. Plug them into a USB port and they'll charge up. When they're charged, use the other head of the cable to plug the speaker into any 3.5mm headphone jack. Press the speaker down, and you're ready to pump out the tunes. The first song we played through our Star Wars Rechargeable Mini Speakers is the Cantina Song. It was also the second. And the third. And the... ok, we've got it on loop.
- A little bit of Star Wars for your tunes
- USB is for power only; 3.5mm headphone plug connects to your audio devices
- Press down on the speaker to turn it on and off
- Charging indicator light turns from red to blue when fully charged
- Officially-licensed Star Wars speakers
- Choose Style: R2-D2 or Darth Vader
- Includes: Speaker, 26" charging/audio cable, instructions
- Batteries: rechargeable internal battery
- Speaker Dimensions: approx. 2.6" diameter (at widest) x 3" tall (when turned on)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Rechargeable Mini Speaker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.