DIY Solar System
Worlds of yarn
- Make planets out of yarn
- Hang them as a mobile solar system
- Or, maybe juggle them like an evil overlord
Ah, solar systems. Without them, we'd be a bit lost. Well, we'd still be on Earth, but once we got out a bit, it'd be hard to give directions to the interstellar taxi to get us home. And even if we didn't go out across the stars, we'd still love solar systems. That's why we love this DIY Solar System.
With the DIY Solar System, you'll craft the whole solar system with yarn planets. Wrap balloons in yarn and a special glue solution, let them harden, pop the balloons, and then paint your planets to resemble the real things. You'll learn about the solar system, while having an excuse to pop balloons. Win-win, right? The DIY Solar System kit is great for office decoration, science fair projects, or teaching cats how to explore the cosmos. (Just kidding. This has glue - keep away from cats.)
- For Ages 8 and Up
- Make a cool mobile of yarn planets
- Includes: Yarn, balloons, watercolor paints, paint pallet, paintbrush, food color dye tablets and white glue
- Includes a 16 page manual, which leads you though 3 experiments
- Box Dimensions: 8.8 x 11 x 2.5 inches
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about DIY Solar System or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.