Star Wars Metal Earth Model Kits
DIY long, long ago!
- Metal models of some of Star Wars most beloved things.
- Spaceships, transports, and droids - oh my!
- No glue needed.
DIY long, long ago!
Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, some survivors in a war between two factions set out across the stars to find the speaker of a message they saw crawl across space. It was this message which started the entire conflict between these two sides, in the first place: "It is a period of civil war." After crossing vast reaches of space, on a voyage lasting thousands of years, the survivors reached our planet. However, due to a terrible miscalculation in scale, they all fit in the palms of our hands. We quickly took them apart, copied them, and now offer 'em to you as Star Wars Metal Earth Model Kits.
Each of the Star Wars Metal Earth Model Kits comes with two sheets of laser cut parts. Carefully pop them out and follow the instructions on your journey of inserting tabs into slots and the like. Eventually, you will have a metal marvel straight from Star Wars. These are some of the best gifts any fans of Star Wars can get, and that's why you owe it to yourself to make sure a full set of Star Wars Metal Earth Model Kits is assembled and sitting on your desk. They are elegant models for a more civilized fan!
- For Ages 14 and up.
- Tiny versions of famous Star Wars ships and droids - for you to DIY.
- Destroyer Droid
- Imperial Star Destroyer
- TIE Fighter
- Pop out the pieces and fit them together - no glue needed!
- Needle nose pliers recommended for assembly (not included).
- Each model comes with 2 sheets of metal parts.
- Skill Level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
- Dimensions: Approximately 6.75" to 4.75" Each
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Metal Earth Model Kits or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.