Star Trek Metal Earth Model Kits
Captain's log, supplemental:
- Metal models of some of Star Trek's most beloved ships
- Two Enterprises and two Klingon wessels
- No glue needed
As we approached the anomaly, strange things began to happen. A beam of unidentified energy struck the ship. It didn't penetrate the hull, just seemed to scan the surface. And not just to us, but to all ships in the vicinity, which included a few Klingon vessels. For a moment, all was quiet after the energy beam. And then the replicators began spitting out metal sheets. Each sheet paired with another and was composed of many parts. Upon closer study, we realized this parts could be removed from the sheets and assembled into tiny replicas of the ships the anomaly scanned. So, we did the only thing we could think of: we brought them all back to Earth to sell to you. Presenting the Star Trek Metal Earth Model Kits.
Each of the Star Trek Metal Earth Model Kits comes with two sheets of laser cut parts. Carefully pop them out and follow the instructions on your journey of inserting tabs into slots and the like. Eventually, you will have a metal marvel straight from Star Trek. These are some of the best gifts any fans of Star Trek can get, and that's why you owe it to yourself to make sure a full set of Star Trek Metal Earth Model Kits is assembled and sitting on your desk. Make it so!
- For Ages 14 and up.
- Tiny versions of Star Trek ships - for you to DIY.
- Klingon Bird of Prey
- Klingon Vor'Cha Battlecruiser
- USS Enterprise NCC-1701
- USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
- Pop out the pieces and fit them together - no glue needed!
- Needle nose pliers recommended for assembly (not included).
- Each model comes with 2 sheets of metal parts.
- Skill Level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.50" to 4.50" Each
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Metal Earth Model Kits or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.