Combine and conquer!
- Pick two of the 8 factions and combine their decks to make your army
- Each combination gives your team different abilities
- And then you fight your opponents
At the beginning of a game of Smash Up, players take turns drafting one of several faction decks. Once each player has two decks, they shuffle them together, combining their distinct abilities into a unique 40-card deck. Players then deal out a number of Base cards, and play their decks to attempt to have the most power on a base when it is scored.
It may sound simple, but how simple is it when your opponent's Zombie-Ninja Assassinates your minions and then creates an Outbreak, loading the Base with minions from their discard pile? Or when their Pirate-Dinosaurs Full Sail onto the base with the mighty King Rex, whose massive power dwarfs that of other minions? In Smash Up, each combination gives a different experience (Pirate-Aliens, for example, play very different than Pirate-Zombies). And with 8 factions in the Smash Up core set, there are tons of combinations to try out!
- Ages 12 and Up
- Pick two factions each, and then battle it out in this crazy fun card game
- Each faction has different attributes and combining them combines said attributes
- Includes: 160 Minion & Action Cards (8 factions with 20 cards each), 16 base cards, instructions
- Number of Players: 2-5 players
- Game length: approx. 45 mins
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Smash Up or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.