Loch Ness Monster Salt Pepper and Oil Set
- Three bits of the Loch Ness Monster to bring seasoning to your food
- The head is for oil, the curl is for pepper, and the tail is for salt
- Plus, it looks like Nessie is swimming on your table
Ah, the Loch Ness Monster - a slippery being if there ever was one. Is it real, or is it just a log? Or is the log not even real? Perhaps there really isn't even a Scotland? Oh, when will the questions end? While we can't answer all these questions, we can let you show off your love of the unexplained with this Loch Ness Monster Salt, Pepper, and Oil Set.
The Loch Ness Monster Salt, Pepper, and Oil Set is a ceramic condiment set made to look like Nessie is swimming through the surface of your table. The head holds oil (and pours out its mouth), the middle section is for pepper, and the tail is for salt. Plus, each part of the Loch Ness Monster Salt, Pepper, and Oil Set comes with a silicone stopper for quick and easy refilling. You might doubt the existence of Nessie, but you'll have a hard time doubting the Loch Ness Monster Salt, Pepper, and Oil Set... you know, because it's on your table and stuff.
- A three piece Loch Ness Monster, which looks like it's swimming on your table, is really a salt, pepper, and oil dispenser set
- Materials: Ceramic with silicone stoppers
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- The head is for oil, the curled body is for pepper, and the tail is for salt
- Head: approx. 1.5" diameter base x 3" tall
- Body: approx. 3.25" x 1.25" x 1.6"
- Tail: approx. 1.25" diameter x 2.25" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Loch Ness Monster Salt Pepper and Oil Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.