Parchment Map of Middle Earth
Wander and never get lost.
- Direct scan of the original map hand drawn for the LOTR movies
- Drawn by Daniel Reeve and made by WETA
- Printed on high quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges
Not all who wander are lost, but some who wander actually are lost. And since GPS (as we know it) doesn't exist in Middle-earth, those lost wanderers need a map. But not just any map will do (because, for example, a map of Chicago wouldn't really help a hobbit too much). These wanderers need a map of Middle-earth, and so do you. Presenting the Parchment Map of Middle-earth.
The Parchment Map of Middle-earth is a direct scan from the original map hand drawn by Daniel Reeve (calligrapher and cartographer for the LOTR films). Printed in Middle-earth (New Zealand) on high quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges, the Parchment Map of Middle-earth is well known to fans of The Lord of the Rings. The Shire, Rivendell, Lorien, Rohan, Fangorn, Gondor - they are all there, exactly as seen in the LOTR and Hobbit films and in the DVD extras. The Parchment Map of Middle-earth looks like something from long ago, and will instantly add a sense of magic to your walls (once you frame and hang it, that is).
- A map of Middle-earth, exactly as it appeared in the most recent films
- Officially-licensed LOTR collectible
- Made by WETA, the folks who made Middle-earth come alive for the films
- Map is a direct scan from the original map hand drawn by Daniel Reeve (calligrapher and cartographer for the Lord of the Rings films)
- Materials: High quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges
- Ready for framing
- Dimensions: 22.8" x 22.8"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Parchment Map of Middle Earth or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.