Doctor Who Yahtzee
- The classic Yahtzee game, with a healthy dose of Doctor Who. Choose your side: TARDIS or Dalek Each comes with Doctor Who-themed dice
Rolling dice is fun. So is poker. That's why everyone loves Yahtzee - it combines the best of both worlds. Well, let's all travel through timey-wimey stuff and gaze upon these two new versions. Yup, if you want to play Doctor Who Yahtzee, you're going to have to pick a side.
There are two flavors of Doctor Who Yahtzee: Dalek and TARDIS. The Dalek comes with a Dalek dice cup (a.k.a., statue you can hide things in) and custom dice featuring some of the Doctor's favorite things. And the TARDIS comes with a (you guessed it) TARDIS dice cup (also hollow, also awesome) with custom dice showing off some of the Doctor's most fearsome enemies. Doctor Who Yahtzee is a fun game, but even without the game, the dice cups that come with these two versions of Yahtzee are a collector's dream!
- For Ages 8 and up.
- Play the classic dice game with a healthy dose of Doctor Who
- TARDIS Features:
- Dice showcase 6 of the Doctor's most notorious villains (Robot Mummy, The Silence, Weeping Angel, Sontaran, Cyberman, and Dalek)
- The dice shaker looks like the TARDIS!!
- Dalek Features:
- Dice showcase 6 of the Doctor's favorite things (Sonic Screwdriver, River's Diary, K-9, Fourth Doctor's Scarf, Eleventh Doctor's Fez, and the TARDIS)
- Dalek's eyestalk, plunger arm, and blaster are all somewhat poseable
- Dice feature printed images - no cheapo stickers here
- Includes: TARDIS or Dalek dice shaker, 5 dice, one little pencil, score pad, and instructions.
- (Relative) Dimensions:
- Dice: 18mm cubed
- TARDIS: approx. 3.6" x 3.6" x 7"
- Dalek: approx. 4" x 5.4" x 7"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Yahtzee or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.