Goldieblox and The Spinning Machine
- Engineering toy combines verbal and spatial tasks
- Created by a Stanford engineer
- Designed with girls in mind, great for any wee geek
- Read more...
Whether your princess loves pink dresses and tiaras, or mud pies and baseball, where would any young regent be without a castle from which to rule her realm? And since the realm mostly includes family and a few friends, a princess needs to get hands-on in the building of her castle. Engineering know-how is a must!
Goldieblox is an engineering toy designed with girls in mind, but can be a great gift for any little one interested in learning about science and engineering. The toy is a storybook and a construction set combined. As you read along, you can work with your child to build what Goldie, the book's character, builds. The toy combines spatial and verbal skills in one amazing package. Launched by Kickstarter and designed by an engineer, Goldieblox is designed to teach your child to build their dreams!
- For Ages 6 Years and Up
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Combines verbal and spatial skills into a fun toy!
- Designed by Stanford engineer Debbie Sterling
- Set includes:
- 5 figurines
- 5 wheels
- 10 axles
- 5 blocks
- 5 washers
Wanna chat about Goldieblox and The Spinning Machine?
Have questions about Goldieblox and The Spinning Machine or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.