Switchback Laptop Sling Pack
Will the apocalypse have WiFi?
- Sturdy 17" laptop bag made from DuPont 1000D Cordura
- Nimble enough to rotate from back to front
- Easily modifiable to meet your needs
- Read more...
Will the apocalypse have WiFi?
It's no secret that we're preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Here at ThinkGeek HQ, we've stockpiled Tactical Bacon and caffeinated products so we'll be the most hopped-up and greasy zombie fighters ever! But then we wondered... how long is WiFi going to last during the zombie apocalypse? Will there be survivalist blogs pointing out the safe zones? Or will the infrastructure go down too quickly, taking our precious cat videos with them?
Just in case the apocalypse does have WiFi, the Switchback Laptop Sling Pack can fit up to a 17" laptop. It's padded for protection but nimble enough to easily rotate from back to chest so you can access your gear. (It's also handy to carry your bag up front when traveling through a strange city to avoid pickpockets!) The generously padded and ventilated main shoulder strap is also ergonomically cut for hours of comfortable wear per day, and it is covered in modular (MOLLE compatible) webbing to attach pouches for your most-needed items. Generous side modular webbing provides lots of expansion options and the back panel features variable rigidity, air ventilation, and a durable surface. A drop-down fast access gear organizer can also hold an iPad-sized tablet like a shelf and the main compartment is lined in velcro-like fuzz for attaching dividers, patches or Hazard 4 holsters. When the zombies come, the Switchback's got your back -- and your front.
- Full sized laptop/sling bag for techie survival
- Nimble enough to rotate from back to chest for easy on-the-go access
- Wide-format & padded carrier for a 17" laptop
- Works for both righties and lefties
- 3-D air mesh material underneath strap for comfort
- Hydration back pocket (fits a bladder up to 100 oz)
- Trap door for hydration hose
- Flip-down shelf pocket with organizer to access on chest
- Flat zip-pocket on front with velcro panel area above
- Large grab handles for carrying or pulling to chest or back
- Internal mesh zip & elastic pockets for organizing items
- Wide padded strap has MOLLE system for pouches
- Large, locking buckle on main strap for rapid drops
- Removable stabilizer strap keeps bag from shifting
- Compression straps help secure tubular items
- Laptops: Fits most 17" laptops
- Switchback bag
- 1" stabilizer strap
- Delta retainer
- Material: DuPont 1000D Cordura
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 10.6" x 3.1"
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about Switchback Laptop Sling Pack?
Have questions about Switchback Laptop Sling Pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.