Star Trek Starfleet Academy Class Ring
Class of 2258
- Starfleet Academy class ring from Star Trek
- Replica of rings worn in the 2009 and 2013 films
- High-strength, scratch-resistant metal alloy
- Read more...
Class of 2258
Starfleet Academy is the prestigious institution where Federation youth from around the quadrant aspire to attend. Years at Starfleet are spent preparing for the exploration of space, in positions of command, science, security aboard the highest class of space-going vessels.
These class rings are a symbol of the achievement of a Starfleet education, and replicas of the rings produced for each of the Abrams's movies. Includes Kirk's graduation year, 2258, and the Starfleet logo recreated in detail
- Starfleet Academy Ring from the new Abrams Star Trek films
- For Starfleet grads-at-heart
- Officially-licensed Star Trek collectibles
- 2009 features a dome-face; 2013 features a flat face
- Each comes in its own particular presentation box (2013 has an LED)
- Ring size 10.5 (same size as the actual prop)
- Materials: high-strength, scratch-resistant metal alloy
Wanna chat about Star Trek Starfleet Academy Class Ring?
Have questions about Star Trek Starfleet Academy Class Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.