Star Trek Starfleet Academy Class Ring
Class of 2258
- Starfleet Academy class ring from Star Trek
- Replica of ring worn in the 2013 film
- High-strength, scratch-resistant metal alloy
Starfleet Academy is the prestigious institution where Federation youth from around the quadrant aspire to attend. Years at Starfleet are spent preparing for the exploration of space, in positions of command, science, security aboard the highest class of space-going vessels.
These class ring is a symbol of the achievement of a Starfleet education, and replicas of the rings produced for each of the Abrams's movies. Includes Kirk's graduation year, 2258, and the Starfleet logo recreated in detail
- Starfleet Academy Ring from the new Abrams Star Trek films
- For Starfleet grads-at-heart
- Officially-licensed Star Trek collectibles
- Features a flat face
- Comes in its own particular presentation box with LED
- Ring size 10.5 (same size as the actual prop)
- Materials: high-strength, scratch-resistant metal alloy
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Starfleet Academy Class Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.