Popcorn that kicks your face in the mouth.
- Get ready to burn your face with this delicious (and Sriracha-y) popcorn.
- Big and delicious 4 oz. bag.
- Shove these into your face hole and make your taste buds happy and hurty.
Sriracha is a hot sauce named after the central Thailand coastal city of Si Racha. That's true; we looked it up. It's hot and spicy and delicious and one of our favorite sauces to put on stuff and dip stuff into. And sometimes, we do both. And whoa nelly were we happy when we found this Sriracha Popcorn.
Sriracha Popcorn is a Thai-inspired kick-in-the-face with red chilies, garlic, sugar and a hint of vinegar. Just like the Rooster Sauce that inspired it, Sriracha Popcorn is full of flavor and fire. We think you'll find yourself getting as addicted to it as we are. In fact, we're eating some right now. That's right, no matter when you read this, the monkeys at ThinkGeek will be enjoying Sriracha Popcorn. It's just that good.
For nutrition information, click here.
- Popcorn with the burny-liciousness of Sriracha.
- That's about all that needs to be said.
- Why are you still reading these bullets? Oh, you want to know how big the bag is? Ok.
- Net Wt.: 4 oz. (about 4 servings).
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sriracha Popcorn or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.