Dragon Wrap Ring
Tiny Metallic Dragon
- Adjustable ring can be worn on different fingers.
- Set with four, jet black Swarovski crystals.
- Bring him to meetings with you to keep you company. And breathe tiny fire on stupid people. (Note: tiny fire not included.)
This little dude is so cute. We couldn't resist his draconic charms. He reminds us of that unit on chameleons in middle school science class. Where you'd hold one, and he'd curl up around your finger lookin' at you like, "You gonna write your observations in that lab book or what?" This little guy does not change color, but he does curl his tail around your finger and look adoringly at you, which we think is enough to expect of him. It's hard being a tiny dragon.
Dragon Wrap Ring is an English pewter ring that (yes) wraps around your finger. As such, it adjusts to a certain extent to fit your exact needs, hence the size ranges. We recommend you warm the metal in your hands before adjusting it. Unless you can convince the little guy to give you a light. Also note that he has not grown wings yet. Presumably he gets around under slither-power alone. And, of course, on your hand.
For our customers with nickel allergies: the dragon is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. The metal is free of both lead and nickel.
Dragon Wrap Ring
- English pewter ring with a four, jet black Swarovski crystals set along the spine of the tail.
- Comes in three sizes (see below).
|Ring Sizes||6 - 7 1/2||8 - 10||10 1/2 - 12|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dragon Wrap Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.