Kyocera Ceramic Coffee Grinder
Grind it the way you want it
- Ceramic burr grinder is hard & durable
- Adjustable and multi-use: grind coffee, tea, spices
- Glass container holds 100g of coffee
Maybe you're an Aeropress fan. Maybe you use a vacuum brewer. Or maybe you use a good-old-fashioned automatic coffee machine. (No? Didn't think so.) Regardless of how you brew your coffee, if you're a good coffee snob, you know that how the beans are ground makes all the difference.
Enter the Kyocera Ceramic Coffee Grinder. Use this manual burr grinder to quietly and precisely create your perfect cup or pot of coffee. It's adjustable, so you can make your grounds as fine as flour or nice and coarse for your Aeropress. The ceramic material is hard -- close to the hardness of diamonds -- so you know it will grind the way you want it to and will last for years to come. This grinder can also be used to grind green tea or spices, and the 100-gram glass container can store your coffee between grinds and is dishwasher safe.
- Ceramic manual coffee grinder
- Grind coffee, spices, tea and more with this durable and adjustable burr grinder
- Every coffee snob's best friend
- Non-slip silicone base to prevent slipping (removeable)
- Capacity: Stores up to 100g of coffee grounds
- Materials: Ceramic grinder with dishwasher-safe glass container
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 11.5 x 13 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kyocera Ceramic Coffee Grinder or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.