Kegzie Beverage Cooler
- Beverage holder that looks like a keg
- Fun for tailgating or BBQ parties
- Smallest keg on the planet, guaranteed
- Read more...
Sam Weir: What am I gonna say to Cindy?
Bill Haverchuck: Don't say anything. Be dominant. It's all, all about dominance. I saw this monkey show on PBS, if you talk to her first, it's a sign of weakness and she will not pick you to be her mate.
Sam Weir: Are you drunk?
Bill Haverchuck: I think so, yes I am.
Sam Weir: Aw, man, go into my room, lock the door, and don't drink any more.
Bill Haverchuck: [after Sam leaves] That's very dominant.
- Freaks & Geeks, episode "Beers and Weirs"
Hold us closer, tiny kegger. We'll be your blue jean baby and give you a pirate smile and go dancing in the sand. Are we drunk? Only on life, friends. Only on life.
With the Kegzie Beverage Cooler your tiny kegger will be always with you, a tiny kegger in your hand. Do we need to say more?
- Beverage holder that looks like a tiny keg
- Holds any standard sized can of beverage
- Can be used for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Materials: Comfy, cold-saving foamy stuff
- Care: Hand wash with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Tiny Kegger may be tiny, but consumption of multiple tiny keggers can be dangerous. Always designate one person to fill their tiny kegger with lemonade.
Wanna chat about Kegzie Beverage Cooler?
Have questions about Kegzie Beverage Cooler or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.