Bluetooth Handset Gloves
- Warm and comfortable capacitive-touch gloves with a Bluetooth headset built in!
- Talk on the phone by extending your thumb and pinky-finger.
- Talk to the hand! (Ugh, really?)
- Read more...
There are a few fairly universal pantomimes that everybody in the civilized world understands, regardless of culture. Shake your head for 'no,' scribbling in mid-air for 'check-please,' thumb-and-pinky held up to the ear for 'call-me.' While we're not sure exactly when it was that the 'call-me' pantomime appeared in our collective cultural jargonplex, we have it on good authority Bell's assistant Watson would surreptitiously make the gesture to Mrs. Bell, much to her husband's consternation.
It is embarrassing, then, to admit that it took 136 years for us to turn a universally recognized gesture into an actual working way to talk on the phone. Behold the telephone of the future, built right into your Winter gloves! Warm knit gloves woven with conductive fibers let you operate those touch-screen phones like Androids, iPhones, Windowsphone, and Blackberries - but with extra added Bluetooth capabilities!
In the left glove's thumb is a tiny speaker, and in the pinky is a wee microphone. By extending them both in the usual hand-gesture, you can chat with your friends for up to 20 hours on a charge! Gone are the days where talking into mid-air will brand you a crazy-person! Now you can show the world that you can actually talk to the hand, and with excellent sound-quality!
Features and Specifications
- Bluetooth handset built into the left glove
- Conductive-fiber allows smartphone operation
- Operating range: 12 meters
- Battery life: standby 10 days - conversation 20 hours
- Sizes:Men's and Women's sizes
- Colors:Black and Grey
- Composition: 95% polyacrylonitrile, 3% cotton, 2% polyester
- Charges over micro-usb
- Tested and works with iOS, Android, Windowsphone, Blackberry
- Dry-clean only, read all instructions before use
Wanna chat about Bluetooth Handset Gloves?
Have questions about Bluetooth Handset Gloves or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.