Caffe Porcellana Stovetop Espresso Maker
Easy homemade espresso
- Eye-opening espresso, sans pants
- Dishwasher-safe porcelain pot
- Easily brew on nearly all stovetops
- Read more...
Easy homemade espresso
A good morning is only a good morning after we've had our first cup of espresso. Unfortunately, this usually involves standing in line with the dregs of humanity, uttering our favorite phrase in coffee-ese, and waiting on someone to make it for us. This is far too much human interaction before caffeine! But having an espresso maker at home usually involved bulky machines with finicky valves and dangerous pressure gradients. Too hard for pre-caffeine brain!
We're so happy we found the Caffe Porcellana. Evolved from the Moka pot, this traditional Italian-style espresso maker features a separate porcelain pot and enameled aluminum base. It's easy to use on every kind of direct heat stovetop, so you can make smooth, strong, delicious, eye-opening espresso right on your own stove.
How to use Caffe Porcellana:
- Pour water into the enamelled, aluminium base and fill up to either of the marked levels.
- Fill the funnel with good quality, fine ground coffee and place the funnel inside the base. Do not compress the coffee.
- Screw the top section firmly to the aluminium base.
- Place the ceramic pot under the spout and heat the caffe porcellana gently until all the coffee is passed into the pot.
- Remove the ceramic pot and pour the super smooth espresso.
Say goodbye to the coffee shop line and hello to your first cup, sans pants. Protip: Once you're caffeinated, don't forget to put on pants before leaving the house.
- Traditional Italian-style espresso maker with porcelain pot
- Makes four, 2 oz cups of espresso
- Handle is heat-resistant, so you can pour without protection!
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen stovetops
- Materials: Porcelain (pot), Heat-resistant painted aluminum (base)
- Pot is dishwasher safe. Hand wash the base.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.5" x 8.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Wanna chat about Caffe Porcellana Stovetop Espresso Maker?
Have questions about Caffe Porcellana Stovetop Espresso Maker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.