Orcrist The Sword Of Thorin Oakenshield
Bring down the Goblin Cleaver
- Wield the sword Of Thorin Oakenshield
- Choose sword or scabbard (or both!)
- Sword comes with wood wall-mount display
2000 years later, Scatha was slain by Fram, son of Frumgar and the beasts treasure hoard was recovered by the Dwarves of Ered Mithrin with Orcist buried deep within it. Some of the hoard was lost in transit as Fram's people settled in Rohan, and among those whom rediscovered some of its missing relics some years later in a troll den were Thorin and Gandalf. Thorin used it in battle, earning him his name, Thorin Oakenshield before he lost it after being captured in the Woodland Realm. It was later returned to Thorin, placed on, or in, his tomb after his death.
- Wield the sword of Thorin Oakenshield
- Officially-licensed Hobbit collectible
- Choose sword or scabbard
- Sword features solid metal hilt parts, simulated gemstones, acrylic resin grip
- Scabbard features metal and woodgrain-patterned finish, Elven vine and leaf motifs, built-in belt loop, and felt lining
- Both have etched runic inscription
- Sword comes with wood wall mount display
- Both include a Certificate of Authenticity
- Materials: Sword - stainless steel blade with acrylic resin grip; scabbard - polyresin
- Dimensions: Sword - 38 3/4" long with a 25 7/8" blade; scabbard - 30"
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Orcrist The Sword Of Thorin Oakenshield or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.