It's out of this world
- Will not transport aliens
- Maybe confused for real UFO (but smaller)
- Watch out for Men In Black!
We sure bet that when Evie Ethel Garland found out that she was a half-alien teenager that she wanted to jump onto a UFO and fly to Antareus to meet her father Troy. She might have been able to freeze and unfreeze time, but unless she could make mini things into gigantic things, then this Quadcopter UFO would have been useless to her.
But it won't be useless to you, mere mortal! This little guy will provide hours of fun to distract you from life's stressful moments. It has the ability to do aerial somersaults, and has 360 degree capability allowing you to fly it upside down. With self-stabilization and a sensitive hand-held control, this quadcopter won't disappoint.
- Warning: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 4-Channel, 6 Axis Gyro, 2.4Ghz Mini R/C UFO
- Features four extra propellers, 360 degree mode and ability to do aerial somersaults
- Perfect for all your little aliens
- Batteries: 3.7 V Li-poly, rechargeable via USB (included) for over 7 minutes of flying time
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about R/C Quadcopter or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.