Gold-Plated Tungsten Carbide One Ring
To rule them all
- Your very own precious
- Great collectors piece modeled after movie prop
- Made of 100% hypoallergenic tungsten carbide
To rule them all
The One Ring gave its bearer new powers of invisibility and immersed them into a shadowy world of darkness. Even those who were truly pure and unselfish couldn't help but be corrupted by the ring with time. We recommend you be careful then when you order this One Ring replica from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. We wouldn't want to see you corrupted... unless maybe it meant that we would get the Precious...
Of course, we have more than One. However, much like the One Ring in the movies, this Tungsten Carbide One Ring replica has the highest melting point of all non-alloyed metals and tough enough to go with you on your daily adventures. You'll need the volcanic lava of Mount Doom to destroy it... or you could just wear it and see if you can withstand its evil powers.
The ring features an inscription in Elvish letters of the Black Speech devised by Sauron when he crafted the all powerful ring:
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
Wield your power carefully.
- 18K Gold-Plated Tungsten Carbide ring
- Comes with walnut gift box lined with blue velvet
- Engraved with words in ancient Elvish runes
- Available in sizes 7 to 11
- Fun fact! Size 11 is what was used in filming
- Sterling Silver Chain of Frodo sold separately (This is an exact replica of the 25" chain Frodo used to carry The One Ring around his neck.)
For our customers with nickel allergies: the ring itself is tungsten carbide, which requires a nickel binder. The tungsten bonds to the nickel molecules, preventing them from leeching into the skin. Plus, it's gold plated, so that won't be touching your skin anyhow. The optional chain is sterling silver made with copper (not nickel).
|US Size||UK Size||Inner Diameter (mm)|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Gold-Plated Tungsten Carbide One Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.