Xbot Stainless Steel Model Kit
Origami meets Transformers
- Build a 3D robot from 2D jet pieces
- All pieces are from a flat piece of stainless steel
- A challenge for teens and adults
Xbot Stainless Steel Model Kits bring the classic challenge of building models into the age of steel, robots, and the Three Laws. Sure, you've probably put together an old school ship-in-a-bottle or model airplane. Maybe you've done a few dozen LEGO projects back in the day. But this is different. The Xbot is etched stainless steel... much cooler and sleeker.
This challenging “toy” comes packed flat with all of the parts and pieces on one sheet of etched stainless steel. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to use the bolts and tools in the kit to make a robot from jet plane parts. It's not mission impossible, but it's definitely challenging, and should be left to the big kids and adults to accomplish.
- Recommended ages: 14 - adult
- Challenging construction project made of stainless steel
- The lovechild of origami and Transformers
- Materials: 70% recycled etched stainless steel
- Kit comes with necessary tools
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Xbot Stainless Steel Model Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.