Portal 2 Blind Box Turrets
Aim away from face
- Collect all 20 turret designs
- Approved for non-verbal conflict resolution
- Just try to get close to that baby
Aim away from face
Introducing the consumer version of Aperture Science's most popular military-grade product, the Aperture Science Home Safety Turret. Please ensure your turret is pointed away from friends and loved ones until it has been calibrated. To calibrate, clearly state the names of any and all friends and loved ones you would not like your turret to engage in crisis resolution. (Remember to state your own name first.) Once you Exclusion List has been processed, your turret will be ready to engage in real-time non-verbal conflict intervention with all organic matter within its optic range.
Note: Due to jostling during shipping, your turret may arrive already in Crisis Resolution Mode. Do not attempt to reason with your turret. Seek cover behind a durable, resolution-resistant surface and wait until the turret's internal battery is drained (approx. 659 years, 11 months, 5 days).
- WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3.
- Collect all 41 miniature sentry turrets
- Create your own turret army on your desk
- Nobody will get near your baby when turrets are in the home!
- Dimensions: 3" tall
- Series 1 contains 10 different patterns, each comes in both open and closed position
- Sentry (Classic)
- Zebra Camo
- Leopard Camo
- Table (Wood Grain)
- Forest Camo
- Sky Camo
- Desert Camo
- Hot Rod
- Series 2 contains 13 different patterns, each comes in both open and closed position (First 3 listed come only in open position)
- Error (Colored checkerboard)
- Evening at the Improv (brick)
- Sentry (Original)
- Desert Sunset (Purple/Yellow gradient)
- Picnic (Blue Plaid)
- Green Plaid (not pictured)
|Blind Box FAQ|
You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy four? Will I get four different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all four may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it impossible from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Portal 2 Blind Box Turrets or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.