Star Wars Earbuds
Talk to the helmet.
- Great earbuds with an integrated microphone in the helmet of two beloved Star Wars baddies.
- Empire approved.
- For use with any standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
Ever wonder what it sounded like inside a Stormtrooper helmet? You'd think it would sound the same, since they are all clones, but you'd be wrong. Each Stormtrooper is listening to his own collection of tunes - pumped through custom earbuds. And guess what else? Vader is listening to tunes on his custom earbuds, too. And now, so can you with these Star Wars Earbuds.
But don't be content with just listening to music with these Star Was Earbuds, 'cause there's also an integrated microphone hiding in the helmet. So, you can also talk on your phone. We know for a fact, Vader does this a lot. When he's nodding to the Emperor, he's really talking to his BFF. Oh, and we can't forget to mention that you can squeeze the helmet and it is actually a button. What does it do? We don't know for sure, as there's no mention of it in the instructions. We got it to play and pause our iPhone; you might get it to cover your thermal exhaust port. But whatever, you'll love the way your Star Was Earbuds sound, and the looks you get from Star Wars fans everywhere.
Star Wars Earbuds
- Color coded to the character, each set of earbuds features a character helmet which conceals an integrated microphone.
- Helmet has a mystery button on the back, which acts as a play/pause button (if your phone supports that function).
- Compatible with any device with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Driver Size: 10mm
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96±3dB
- Plug Type: 3.5mm (gold plated).
- Dimensions: approx. 47.2" (cord length).
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Earbuds or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.