Inventor's Kit for Arduino
Buy this and earn
950Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
- For beginners to Arduino, ages 10-adult
- Build 14 basic circuits, no soldering required
- Full color instruction book guides the way
- Read more...
Wanting to get into Arduino, but don't want to deal with the looks you'll get from the local electronics store employees when you ask where they keep the voltage regulators? Never fear, ThinkGeek is here! Instead of scoffing at your n00bish, we celebrate your curiosity and have found you the perfect kit to cut your teeth with Arduino.
This kit has everything to get the beginner started with programmable electronics. Best of all, no soldering required! Hooray! It includes everything you'll need to build 14 basic circuits, including a 36-page color starter guide to walk you through your first projects.
Soon, you'll be:
- Creating blinking LEDs
- Controlling a toy motor
- Controlling a servo
- Making (bad) music
- Responding to buttons
- Twisting a volume knob
- Detecting ambient light
- Reading temperature
- Controlling big devices
- Mixing LED colors
Once you've mastered these building blocks you can move on to more advanced projects, combining the circuits you've learned into bigger, better things!
- For beginners to Arduino, ages 10 to adult
- No soldering required
- Build 14 basic circuits, even if you've never done anything like this before
- 36-page, color instruction book guides you through the process
- Kit includes:
- Arduino Uno SMD R3
- Arduino and breadboard holder
- Printed 36-page Oomlout manual
- 12 color circuit overlays
- Clear Bread Board
- 74HC595 Shift Register
- 2N2222 Transistors
- 1N4148 Diodes
- DC Motor with wires
- Small Servo
- 5V Relay
- TMP36 Temp Sensor
- Flex sensor
- 6' USB Cable
- Jumper Wires
- Tri-color LED
- Red and Yellow LEDs
- 10K Trimpot
- Piezo Buzzer
- Big 12mm Buttons
- 330 and 10K Resistors
- A print version of this awesome manual
- Male Headers
- Note: There is an error with CIRC-03. Omit the 10K resistor and hook pin 9 directly to the base of the transistor.
- Another Note: Because Atmel is moving more and more of their production capacity to surface mount ICs, the DIP packaged ATmega328 is becoming more and more difficult to get. To keep up with demand, we now offer the Arduino Uno with an SMD ATmega328. The board is identical to the PTH version of the Uno, but you won't be able to remove the ATmega328 without some hot-air. This change shouldn't affect most users.
- Final Note: If you don't know what this means, don't worry. You will!
Wanna chat about Inventor's Kit for Arduino?
Have questions about Inventor's Kit for Arduino or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.