Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge
Wibbly-wobbly, fridgey widgey!
- Keeps your custard cold, and heats your fish fingers!
- Holds up to a 6-pack of soda
- Do not bring on board the real TARDIS. You've been warned.
We assume that the TARDIS probably has a kitchen in it somewhere, created at the behest of a companion, of course. It's pretty rare that we see the Doctor sitting down to a meal, unless he's assessing the palate of his new incarnation. Fish fingers and custard FTW!
You may not be a companion (yet!) but that doesn't mean the TARDIS can't land in your home, office, or home office. The Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge holds a six-pack of 12-ounce cans, so you'll always have a cold drink close at hand. Alternatively, you can reverse the polarity of the wibbly-wobbly bit, and heat the interior to make your fish fingers nice and steaming hot! It features a flashing light and TARDIS sound effects when you open and close the door. Just don't bring your TARDIS Mini Fridge with you when you enter the real TARDIS. We all know what happens when you put one extradimensional container into another extradimensional container...
- Mini fridge shaped like the TARDIS
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Keep your beverages or lunch cold at work
- Warming function if you'd like to heat your food!
- Holds up to a six-pack of 12-ounce cans
- Makes the TARDIS VWORP VWORP sound when you open and close the door - yes, you can also turn that bit off!
- Includes fridge, removable shelf, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use in car)
- Note for International Friends: We do not recommend using this small appliance with an international power converter
- Interior Capacity: 6 cans of 12oz soda, or 4L/.14 cu. ft.
- Exterior: 10.5" high, 7.5" wide, 10.5" deep
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.