Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk
Honor the Creed
- Perfect for cosplay or display
- Sculpted PU Latex with fiberglass core for strength
- Chop people in the head without going to jail
We've been staring at the cover art for Assassin's Creed III and drooling ever since it was released. For starters, it's just a really powerful image. But it also features a really badass, yet sexy tomahawk. Our brains started thinking about how we could craft one for our next convention. (And a tiny one for Timmy, of course.)
Then we saw it...
A true warrior's weapon, assuming your metal of choice is convention-approved PU latex, this instrument of war is over 19 inches of pure grace. Sculpted to look just like the weapon in the game, it's the final piece to your Assassin's Creed cosplay ensemble. It feels great in the hand, weighted nicely due to the fiberglass core, and will serve you well for Halloween, cosplay, or any day you'd like to put an axe in someone's head without being arrested.
- Finish off your Assassin's Creed costume with this handsome weapon
- Silver colored foam hatchet blade shines like justice
- Fiberglass insert gives it a hefty feel in your hand
- Perfect for cosplay (conventions have rules about real tomahawks, sadly)
- Dimensions: approx. 19.68" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Assassin's Creed III Tomahawk or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.