Doctor Who TARDIS Projection Alarm Clock
- Wait for the Doctor in style with a TARDIS-shaped clock
- Projects the time on wall or ceiling
- Light flashes and TARDIS noises play for the alarm
Generally, if you're waiting for someone (like Godot or the Doctor) it's best not to stare at a clock. Everyone knows time moves more slowly when you're staring at the clock. It's just like boiling water or waiting on the next George R.R. Martin novel. You can't make it happen faster by watching it. But you're a loner, a rebel, and you're not going to follow the rules.
This TARDIS Alarm Clock projects the time on your ceiling so you can lounge comfortably in bed while staring at the time ticking by... and when you wake up, it'll be to the sound of the TARDIS landing. Of course you'll be super excited, thinking that you're about to be whisked off for some amazing adventures in time and space, but alas, this is not the case. It's just time to go to work.
- Wait for Godot, or the Doctor in style
- TARDIS-shaped clock projects the time on wall or ceiling
- Light flashes and TARDIS noises play when the alarm goes off
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.5" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Projection Alarm Clock or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.