Flash Glam FX Nail Polish
Buy this and earn
100Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
Lacquer geeks, that's us
- Send shimmer through the stratosphere
- Designed to be layered over a solid base coat
- Can be understated or flashy, your choice!
- Read more...
Lacquer geeks, that's us
You may have noticed we're expanding our line of items for geek ladies. How do we do it? We go with the things that the lady monkeys of ThinkGeek love. Since we have some lacqueristas, they've been leading the way on choosing collections that we hope you like, too. We knew the ORLY folks were "our people" when they named some of the colors of the Flash Glam FX line... "Cupcakes and Unicorns"? Yeah, one of us. (ONE OF US.)
Flash Glam FX:Prepare to send shimmer through the stratosphere because bling just went overboard. Introducing Flash Glam FX, the new full spectrum sparkle collection from ORLY. Impossibly prismatic lacquers. High-intensity holographs. Hyper-reflective glitters in every color of the rainbow. Multi-dimensional particles for a fierce 3D effect.
Here are our favorites from the Flash Glam collection:
- Atomic Splash: Gunmetal glitter. Understated on grays or blacks, but really pops over lighter colors.
- Sunglasses At Night: Very sheer blue base with navy blue holographic bar glitter.
- Spazmatic: Clear base with large electric blue hex glitter and blue shimmer. Really pops over black.
- Holy Holo!: Silver holographic glitter. Can't choose? Pick Holy Holo! It's a great all-purpose glitter that looks awesome over just about anything.
- Be Brave: Very sheer pink base with purple holographic bar glitter. Girly over other pinks and purples, party time fun over black!
- Monster Mash: Lime green holographic glitter (hexes, small bars, tiny glitter). Looks awesome over other greens.
- Right Amount of Evil: Orange jelly base with golden holographic glitter. Perfect over oranges, reds, and of course, black.
- Cupcakes & Unicorns: Pink shimmer with red bar glitter. Looks great over black.
- Can't Be Tamed: Clear base with purple and gunmetal glitter. We love this over dark purple.
- It's a Meteor: Clear base with gold, silver, and red glitter. This one's fun because the glitter is in all different shapes (except bar).
- R.I.P.: Sheer black jelly base with medium hexes and glitter in orange. Can be layered over black or worn solo.
- Watch It Glitter: Clear base with bronze/copper glitter in various sizes & shapes.
Which glitter is your favorite? Tell us your experiences with these lacquers in the comments below!
- Glittery nail lacquers from ORLY (RLY!)
- Designed for layering over a solid base color
- Award-winning Gripper Cap makes ORLY polishes easy to apply
- ORLY lacquers are free of DBP, formaldehyde, and toluene
- Tips for glitter polishes:
- Work in extremely thin layers: One of base coat, one of color, 1-2 of glitter, then a top coat.
- Some top coats cause shrinkage, so if yours is doing wacky things to your glitter, try a different brand.
- Easy removal tip: Paint over your glittered nails with a polish you hate. Let it go a little tacky, then wipe it off. The glitter will peel off with it!
- Each bottle contains 0.6 ounces of glitteriffic nail lacquer
Wanna chat about Flash Glam FX Nail Polish?
Have questions about Flash Glam FX Nail Polish or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.