M48 Apocalypse Series
To kill a zombie
- Zombie defense tools for the end times
- Also great for non-zombie adventures
- Choose: Tomahawk, Karambit, Shovel, or the complete set!
- Read more...
To kill a zombie
When it comes to zombie killing, we have to say that we're pretty much experts. Well, we've done the research. We've read the books, seen the movies, watched the TV shows. So you could say we've seen every possible way to off a zombie and we know the importance of the double-tap or decapitation. But when it comes to real world experience.... uhhhh.... well, we've run in the Zombie Dash. Does that count?
In the meantime, we're building our stockpile of zombie-killing weaponry, and the M48 Apocalypse Tactical Tomahawk is one of our prized possessions. With a wide, upswept axe blade, the ATT has a massive slash for decapitating walkers. The secondary edge on the back of the head is specially sharpened on both edges for a hook attack guaranteed to puncture the spicy brains of any zombie. Lightweight enough to carry all day, toting the ATT won't tire out before you get back to the safety of your camp.
Need something a bit smaller? The M48 Apocalypse Karambit is a small but wicked blade. Solid, thick, and curvy, this black-coated stainless steel blade features a bright green rubberized handle. The no-slip grip will stay in your hand as undead blood covers you. Once you've washed up, slide it into the hard ABS sheath of your shoulder harness.
Need versatility? The M48 Apocalypse Tactical Shovel is the ultimate shovel that also doubles as a defensive weapon! Features virtually indestructible, injection-molded nylon handle with 30% fiberglass & nylon reinforcement. The shovel head is made of tempered 2Cr13 stainless tool steel with a hard, black oxide coating. The shovel point edge is sharpened, with a partially serrated edge on one side, and a concave chopping edge on the other. Perfect for camping and outdoors use, light chopping, or making un-dead friends not so un-dead. Includes a reinforced nylon belt pouch.
- Personal zombie defense tools with black blades and apocalypse green handles
- Apocalypse Tactical Tomahawk:
- Personal zombie defense tool with an axe and spike
- Blade securely attached to the paracord-wrapped, 30% nylon reinforced handle with three separate bolts
- Wide, upswept blade made of precision cast 2Cr13 stainless steel
- Includes durable nylon belt sheath with belt loop and snap closure buttons
- Handle wrapped with 14 ft. of removable paracord
- Dimensions: 8" blade, 15" overall
- Apocalypse Shovel:
- Garden and kill zombies, all with one tool
- Stainless steel shovel with pointy end, partially serrated edge, and concave chopping edge
- Use for camping, light chopping, zombie killing
- Handle Materials: Injection-molded nylon with fiberglass/nylon reinforcement
- Head Materials: Tempered 2Cr13 stainless steel with hard black oxide coating
- Pouch Materials: Reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 16.25" overall length
- Apocalypse Karambit:
- Wicked curved blade for zombie slicing
- Blade is 4 inches of ultra sharp 7CR13 stainless steel
- Contoured and rubberized handle for a comfortable and secure grip.
- Spiked finger ring for extra control
- Includes a hard ABS sheath with shoulder harness
- Dimensions: 4" blade, 8 3/4" overall
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about M48 Apocalypse Series?
Have questions about M48 Apocalypse Series or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.