LED Digit Magnets
Write like the calculators of old!
- Florescent green digit magnets let your write your own LED-esque words.
- 566 magnets per tin for all the words you want to make.
- Real metal carrying case included.
So, remember how you used to make your calculator spell words? Like "hello" (0.7734) and "boss" (5508) and "elegies" (5316313)? There was some other word everyone used to spell with two O's next to each other, but we can't remember what that word is right now. But the trick was, you always had to type the numbers in and then turn the calculator upside down. Now, you can have the same fun of spelling words out of digits without having to turn things upside down. Presenting, the LED Digit Magnets.
Each real metal (none of that fake metal stuff for you) tin holds 566 LED Digit Magnets. Each magnet is 0.75" long, printed with florescent green ink and is ready to stick to your fridge (or anything else you own that magnets stick to). Spell out all sorts of things with your LED Digit Magnets in digits just like an old calculator, but right-side up. Because turning a fridge upside down to see a word would be hard on your back. Oh, yeah, we remember that double O word now; it was "igloo" (0.0161)! What did you think it was, hmmm?
LED Digit Magnets
- Make words just like your old calculator did - one digit at a time.
- No need to turn the world upside down to see the words. You know what we're talkin' about.
- Magnetic digit parts stick to your fridge, metal computer case, cyborg arm, etc.
- 566 digit parts per tin.
- Metal carrying tin included!
- Digit Magnet: 0.25" x 0.75"
- Metal Tin: approx. 2.45" x 3.9" x 0.81"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LED Digit Magnets or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.