Portal 2 - Aperture 1980s Logo Jacket
Run for Science!
- Attire for the 1984 Scientific Olympiad
- Made from 100% cotton
- Beautiful solid black logo and emblem
Congratulations on being chosen as a representative for Aperture in the 1983 Scientific Olympiad! Here at Aperture, we take our work seriously. And, when it comes to our competitors, we strive to show them just how inferior they really are. As a competitor, you’ll need to understand a few things. First, presentation is everything. That is why we have taken the time to craft the Aperture White Jacket: specially designed to make you look fabulous during your warm-ups, it also does absolutely nothing to protect you from the horrific end you will most certainly meet in the midst of intense competition.
But, back to the wonderful Aperture 1980s White Jacket: the white cotton fabric and collared, zip-up design are very representative of what we here in the 1980s call current fashion. To anyone else from the not too distant future, the current fashion of now might be called 1980s jacket! With the Aperture Logo proudly printed in solid black on the back, you can be certain that onlookers will know just how much Aperture cares about their appearances. Good luck in the games tomorrow! We believe in your ability to wear our Jacket like it was designed!
- 1980s-style jogger for fans of Aperture Science
- Material: 100% Cotton American Apparel zipper front jacket with Aperture Laboratories embroidered on the left of the chest, portal gun on the left sleeve, and 1980s Aperture logo on the back. The inside of the jacket is fleece.
- Beautiful solid black logos
- Scientific Olympiad attire
- Officially licensed Portal 2 apparel
Note: These jackets run a little smaller, so please size-up from the normal size that you buy.
|Chest||33 in.||35 in.||37 in.||39 in.||41 in.|
|Front Length||25 in.||26 in.||27 in.||28 in.||29 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Portal 2 - Aperture 1980s Logo Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.