Portal 2 - Aperture 1940s Logo Hat
Brown can do it for you
Brown is an excellent color that serves as instant camo to hide you from enemy combatants or zombies. Aperture Science Innovators logo embroidered on a brown & white adjustable ball cap.
Brown is an excellent color that can do a lot for you. For starters, did you know that in the 1940s, only brown clothing was produced? That way, Americans could be constantly camouflaged, in case of enemy combatants. Of course, nowadays, we don't need brown that much... at least until the zombies arrive. Then you might want some camo.
Aperture Science Innovators logo embroidered on a brown & white adjustable ball cap.Product Specifications
- This hat is a trip down Science's Memory Lane
- Camouflage for your head (assuming you're near dirt)
- Colors: Brown with white trim and 1940s Aperture Science Innovators logo
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Size: One-size-fits-all, adjustable hat with Velcro strap
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Portal 2 - Aperture 1940s Logo Hat or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.