Plan-B Evac Sling Pack
see more action
What's your Plan B?
- Front/back modular pack perfect for tight spaces
- Comfortable to wear, easy to access anytime
- Durable DuPont Cordura material
- Read more...
What's your Plan B?
As well-informed geeks, we can assume you have a plan for the zombie apocalypse. You've picked your safe house, collected up MREs, bottled water, and antibiotics, and you have a good idea where you're going to get your firepower for all that double-tapping. But what happens if it's a ROBOT UPRISING? Do you have a Plan B?
The Plan-B Evac Sling Pack is a front/back modular pack perfect for maneuvering into tight spaces. It's perfect for soldiers, journalists, outdoorsgeeks, or anybody in need of a high quality bag. It's customizable for whatever your needs might be. Our favorite part is the body-hugging comfort. The padded strap is perfectly shaped so the bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access in just a few seconds, whether you're a lefty or righty. And should there actually be a zombie apocalypse? Plan-B's one-strap design lets you shoulder your long gun on the other side so you're always ready for action.
- The total-customization Evac w/ full MOLLE coverage
- 3-d thermo-moulded back-panel for support w/ flex
- Padded, moveable internal divider like those in photo bags
- Small top-zipper to pass long objects like antennas/barrels
- Side elastic-topped-pockets for water bottles, knives, etc.
- Compression-straps also cross to secure large objects
- Compression straps can cross on sides & over top
- Relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- Generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- 3-D air-mesh under strap for ventilation & comfort
- Full hydration bladder compatible (up to 67 Oz./2 L)
- Can fit 3 L hydration bladder up to 2.5 L capacity
- One large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- One smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- Trap-door pass for hydration hose w/ large bite-valve cover
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- Top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- Wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- 3-D, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- Large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabilizer strap links to either side/ keeps bag from sliding
- Top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- Velcro patch is a recessed window style
- Material: DuPont® Cordura® 1000D
- Main compartment dimensions: 19.5" x 6" x 5.9"
- Note: Both Black and Coyote are Generation 3 (the new version) of this bag
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about Plan-B Evac Sling Pack?
Have questions about Plan-B Evac Sling Pack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.