Klarus P1A Tactical LED Flashlight
- Compact and powerful flashlight
- 150 lumens at max output with a single AA battery
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum and toughened glass
- Read more...
Hello darkness, our old friend. We've come to talk with you again. You see, we're not so keen on you anymore. In fact, you've caused us quite a bit of angst, including: stubbed toes, tripping over lounging cats, getting lost in the woods, and more than a few beer goggle-esque moments regarding potential romantic partners.
That's why we're totally into high-powered flashlights. (Well, maybe not for use on potential romantic partners. Maybe.) The Klarus P1A Tactical LED flashlight is a little over 4 inches long, but packs 150 Lumens of power and a max runtime of 28 hours on a single AA battery. It's the perfect little light to stash in your pocket, purse, or backpack and take wherever you go.
- Max output: 150 Lumens
- Max run time: 28 hours
- Two output modes and easy operation
- Forward tactical switch with momentary activation
- Clip for hands-free operation
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- Emitter: Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max output: 150 Lumens/ 1.5 hrs
- Low output: 11 Lumens/ 28 hrs
- Working Voltage: 0.9V - 1.8V
- Battery: 1pc 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH)
- Switch: Tactical tail switches power on/off and momentary activation
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing
- Reflector: Textured reflector for smooth beam
- Dimensions: 4.13" long
- Net weight: 57g (Excluding battery)
- Note: Run times are based on basic alkaline batteries. Run times may increase with high quality batteries
Wanna chat about Klarus P1A Tactical LED Flashlight?
Have questions about Klarus P1A Tactical LED Flashlight or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.