Zombie Bath Salts
For bathing the undead (not becoming one).
- You deserve a good soak after a day of zombie hunting.
- Your pet zombie deserves a bath too (it stinks).
- Will not make you eat people.
Did you hear? People are out there eating each other! First there was Soylent Green, then Mike Tyson, and now . . . bath salts? Well, now that's just silly. Why would anything that's meant to relax cause anyone enough stress to go out and eat people? We're not sure. But then we found Zombie Bath Salts - so maybe there's something to this street rumor?
Zombie Bath Salts aren't the type that will make you hunger for the flesh of your neighbors, silly. They are the type that will sooth your aching bones after a long day of zombie hunting or supply gathering. Plus, if you happen to have a pet zombie, they are great for getting a little crud (and smell) off their rotting, pus-filled corpse. Zombie Bath Salts are ready to keep you (or your zombie) relaxed and clean and are guaranteed not to make you eat faces.*
*This guarantee not guaranteed.
Zombie Bath Salts
- Perfect for a soothing soak after a hard day of fighting the undead.
- Also good for giving zombies baths (you know, 'cause they stink).
- Made from a blend of essential oils and other natural plant extracts.
- Smells Like: Coriander Lime.
- Directions: Pour a handful into a running bath. Get naked. Get in!
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Fragrance, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, FD&C Yellow 5 Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Lake.
- Net Wt.: 4 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Zombie Bath Salts or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.