Lies They Teach in School
Leave them kids alone!
- So many things we're taught in school are LIES!
- This book is full of them and rights the wrongs.
- How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
So, you graduated top of your class. Well, good for you. No seriously, we're quite proud of you. But did you know that many things taught as "facts" in school are nothing but a pack of filthy lies? It's true. LIES!! Well, time to set your brain and education straight with Lies They Teach in School. You'll learn the truth behind many lies, such as:
- The United States did not vote for independence on July fourth.
- French fries did not originate in France.
- Cleopatra was not Egyptian.
- Charles Darwin didn't coin the phrase "survival of the fittest."
- And oh so much more!
But it's not our teachers' faults. History is often written by the victors and also, like a time travelling game of telephone, it gets distorted as it's told and retold. Lies They Teach in School explore those things we accept as history that either never happened or didn't happen the way we were told they did. Such items are taught in schools. But they are wrong. Touching on a number of topics (including history, current events, government, sports, geography, and popular culture), Lies They Teach in School exposes errors that have been perpetuated for far too long. It will certainly start a number of arguments, and settle a few others.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lies They Teach in School or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.