Ammo Travel Mug
Because tiny spent brass cartridge shells make lousy coffee cups
- 16 ounce travel mug shaped like a brass soft-point cartridge round
- Double-walled stainless steel construction
- Flip-top cap seals and further insulates
Sipping your morning pick-me-up from a tiny spent cartridge round has three things going against it. One - it's ridiculous. I mean, it's hardly big enough to hold even a ristretto short pull of espresso. Two - the taste of spent gunpowder is unpleasant next to the dark roasty richness of coffee. Three - why the heck are we even talking about this? Who's gonna drink out of a bullet?
You are, that's who!
We found these cool thermally insulated double-walled stainless steel coffee mugs recently, and just had to share them with you guys. Made to look like a soft-point cartridge round, but big enough to hold a grande latte.
- Patented Design makes this travel mug Unique, Bold, and Fun to use.
- Styled as a Brass Soft-Point cartridge round.
- Constructed with double walls of stainless steel inside and out for maximum performance.Double walled technology means that this mug keeps beverages hot for 6 hours, and cold for 10 hours.
- Flip Top Cap seals the AmmOMug and further insulates the mug.
- Will hold up to 16 oz. of your favorite beverage and fits most standard car cupholders.
- Does not contain rubber or latex.
- BPA free
- Volume: 16 oz
- Hand wash; do not microwave
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Ammo Travel Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.