Bone Cuff Bracelet
Buy this and earn
150Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
- Design inspired by Science
- C-shaped cuff fits most wrists
- Wear Science on your wrist!
- Read more...
We love to see designs that are inspired by science (and math!). This bracelet is inspired by the complex forms of radiolaria, the amoeboid protozoa that produce mineral skeletons. While real radiolaria are only 0.1 - 0.2 mm in size, the folks who make these bracelets created an interactive software to morph, twist, subdivide and grow each design into something the naked eye can appreciate.
The Bone Cuff Bracelet is a C-shaped, flexible cuff that fits close to the skin. Traditional manufacturing methods would be unable to produce these amazing pieces, so they were built up layer by layer using Selective Laser Sintering, which is a kind of 3D printing. Because of the 3D printing process, these pieces have a coral-like texture, are extremely lightweight, and have the flexibility to fit most any wrist. Wear a bit of Science today!
- Inspired by radiolarians, the protozoa that produce mineral skeletons
- C-shaped, flexible design fits close to the skin
- Coral-like texture and airy design make it fun to wear
- Lightweight nylon material is built up layer by layer using 3D printing
- Materials: Nylon with UV protective coating
- Pssst... this makes a great gift for someone with metal allergies!
- Dimensions: approx. 2.6" x 1.8" x 0.9" (fits most wrists)
- Weight: 1 ounce
Wanna chat about Bone Cuff Bracelet?
Have questions about Bone Cuff Bracelet or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.