SoundRacer Street Racing Engine Simulator
- Turns your boring car into a V8 powerhouse
- Detects the RPMs and plays appropriate sound effects
- Works on most makes and models (see below)
- Read more...
We grew up with Matchbox cars, driving tiny muscle cars across the bumpy terrain of our bedroom floors. Vroom vroom! Screeeeeeeeee! Vroom! We dreamed of the day when we would get our driver's license and be able to have our own V8 engine. Alas, the car we got was the one our parents had tired of, so Mom & Dad got the cool car while we got a hand-me-down with no AC.
And now, we're too "responsible" for a sports car. That money went into a minivan to tote the kids to soccer practice or the dogs to agility competitions. But we still dream of turning the key in the ignition and hearing the thrilling sound of a powerful sports car engine.
With SoundRacer, we can have the best of both worlds. Plug SoundRacer into your cigarette lighter and it will transform your car's boring engine sounds into the sweet roar of a much sexier car. Every action you take will affect SoundRacer: accelerate, decelerate, shift, cruise, or idle and SoundRacer will produce the appropriate sound.
How does this magic work? After an initial calibration and a little fine tuning, the SoundRacer senses your engine's RPM by detecting the voltage increase in the cigarette lighter. It then produces the equivalent RPM sounds from a Shelby Mustang engine via your car stereo system. SoundRacer works great on most makes and models, but just to be sure, you can check the compatibility list here.
- Makes your boring car sound like it has a Shelby Mustang V8 engine
- Plug the SoundRacer into your cigarette lighter
- Easy to calibrate and fine tune to work with your car
- SoundRacer detects the RPM of your car using the voltage increase in the cigarette lighter and plays the appropriate sounds via your car stereo.
- Works on most makes and models, but you can check the compatibility list here.
- Note: SoundRacer does not work on hybrid or electric cars (yet).
Wanna chat about SoundRacer Street Racing Engine Simulator?
Have questions about SoundRacer Street Racing Engine Simulator or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.