- Vintage collapsing telescope on brass necklace
- Great for cosplay or serving on the HMS Geek!
- Telescope works! Play I Spy at the next party
We love steampunk! From the gears, goggles, top hats, everything about steampunk fashion is fun. Now there's a new thing for us to wear during cosplay: a telescope necklace! This vintage brass telescope harkens back to that romantic era of swashbuckling. As an added bonus, it's fully functional and collapsible. It comes with a 24" antique brass necklace with a clasp closure.
It'll make a great addition to any shiny costume, or on its own. And if you happen to see a dashing young swashbuckler on the other side of the party or con, use it to get a close-up before sauntering over. Nothing like saying "I saw you from across the room" and showing off the telescope necklace to entice someone to roguish adventure!
- Vintage collapsing brass telescope—it works!
- Perfect for steampunk cosplay
- Telescope is about 1.5" in length when closed, and 3.25" in length when open
- Hangs from 24" antique brass necklace with clasp closure
For our customers with nickel allergies: this pendant and chain are made from raw brass, and are both nickel free.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Telescope Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.