Doctor Who TARDIS Book Light
Read with the Doctor
- Clip-on light for reading in the dark
- Comes with a nifty UV pen, so you can...
- Write secret notes to the Doctor!
The Doctor always has a tool for every job. Usually, this tool is the sonic screwdriver. But let's not ignore the most powerful tool at the Doctor's disposal: the TARDIS herself. She's one sexy girl and without her, the Doctor wouldn't be able to travel through time and space.
We can't get you a real TARDIS (at least not for a reasonable price), so we decided to get you this TARDIS Book Light instead. If you're reading in bed and don't want to disturb your partner or pet, just clip the TARDIS Book Light to your book and aim the TARDIS' light exactly where you need it. The TARDIS Book Light also comes with a UV pen so you can write secret notes to The Doctor that can only be read by the light of the TARDIS Book Light. It's perfect for people who hate to put visible marks on their books!
- Clip-on book light lets you read in the dark with the Doctor
- Adjustable neck allows you to position light where you need it
- Blue LCD light is bright enough to read, but calming and soft
- Light comes with a UV pen so you can write secret notes to The Doctor
- Batteries: 2 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Book Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.