Doctor Who Socks
Warm your toes
- Higher than a crew sock, but not quite knee highs
- Come 2 pair in a set
- Choose TARDIS and Dalek or other TARDIS and Dalek or other TARDIS and Dalek or just TARDIS
Warm your toes
You're stuck at your day job, sitting in the same boring meeting you're sitting in every week. You know, the meeting where you schedule other meetings? But today's different. Today you're wearing Doctor Who socks under your dress pants and dress shoes. You're secretly sending out a signal that you are ready to hop in the TARDIS at a moment's notice. Or at least your feet are.
After all, it's not like you'd miss that meeting you've just scheduled. You'd have the Doctor bring you back for it. You'd have tons of adventures in between now and then... maybe even YEARS of adventures. Now that we think about it, does the Doctor have a laundromat in the TARDIS somewhere or does the timey-wimey process automagically clean your clothes? You'll have to tell us at the next meeting.
- Socks for Whovians, naturally!
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Come in a set of two pairs (except for the $7.99 All-Over Dalek, which is a single pair of crew socks)
- Choose from
- All-Over Dalek (a single pair of crew socks in grey with colorful Daleks)
- All-Over TARDIS and Dalek (black socks with the DW logo in grey + grey socks with red, white blue Daleks all over and the word "Dalek")
- TARDIS and Dalek (black socks with a TARDIS in blue and the word in white + grey socks with a Dalek in red and the word in black)
- TARDIS and Dalek Costume (TARDIS socks in blue and Dalek in grey with black details)
- Union Jack TARDIS (charcoal socks with a Union-Jack-colored TARDIS and the word in white, has the words "Time Lord" on the sole + charcoal socks with a large Union Jack and the TARDIS, has the words "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey" on the sole)
- Men's sizes 9-13 / Ladies' sizes 11+
- Materials: 62% acrylic / 35% polyester / 3% Spandex (Union Jack TARDIS set 97% polyester, 3% Spandex)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Note: These used to be crew socks, so if they look short in the action shots, that's why. This product is now knee highs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Socks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.