Magnetic Force Nail Polish
Buy this and earn
25Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
- Stunning nails with the power of physics
- Magnet in the cover reacts with iron filings in the polish
- Create artistic nails even if you have no artistic talent
- Read more...
If you've ever played with a Wooly Willy, you know that iron filings plus a magnet equals a magnificent mustache. Since it's generally frowned upon for ladies to have magnificent mustaches, we've found another way to have fun with magnets: magnetic nail polish!
Tiny iron filings in the nail polish move when exposed to the magnet hidden in the cap of the nail polish jar. No, they won't stand on end and give you fingernail stubble! The magnet shifts the iron filings around to create a stunning ripple effect. Experiment with the alignment of the magnet over each nail to see what fun designs you can make.
- Wash & dry your hands, apply base coat of your choice
- Apply thin coat of Magnetic Nail Polish, let dry completely
- Paint one nail with a liberal coat of Magnetic Nail Polish
- Hover the magnet cap slightly over the nail for 5-10 seconds, using the raised piece on the cap as a guide on your finger
- Repeat for remaining nails, let dry completely
- Use a top coat to make it even more shiny!
- Each jar contains 0.33 fl ounces of polish
- HipNotic: Bold burgundy with a slight shimmer
- Steel of the Night: Medium gray with silver shimmer
- Magnetic Force: Deep purple with a hint of silver shimmer
- ElectroMidnight: Vibrant blue with a silver shimmer
Wanna chat about Magnetic Force Nail Polish?
Have questions about Magnetic Force Nail Polish or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.