Star Wars Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Maker
see more action
- Make awesome lightsaber ice pops with movie accurate hilts
- Hilts light up the delicious blade with LEDs!
- Includes 2 Luke and 2 Vader hilts
- Read more...
Before Blue Milk, before Ewok Jerky, before that frog thing that Jabba eats, before even Yoda's stew, the main food of the Jedi was ice pops! Of course, a true Jedi made their ice pop holder themselves. Most Jedi used juice to make their ice pops, as it was healthy and nourished the mind and soul, but some preferred alcoholic beverages. These souls became the Sith (named after a brand of Alderaanian vodka), and you know the rest. It's time to make yourself a treat from long, long ago with your very own Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pops!
Each Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pop set comes with four saber hilts: two Luke and two Vader. Just add juice (or any delicious liquid) to the mold and pop the whole shebang in your freezer for 4 hours. Run a little warm water over the mold and the full saber can be removed and then inserted into the hilt. Activate your saber's LED for a light-up treat that screams awesome and tasty all at once. It's always time for Jedi refreshment when you have some Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pops. May the Force-icle be with you!Please Note: Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pops are not for dueling. Oh, who are we kidding; play with your food. Ice Pop Saber fight!! Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pops
- Freeze any drink into an awesome Lightsaber Ice Pop
- Each hilt has an LED in it, to light up the "blade"
- 4 Saber hilts (2 Luke and 2 Vader)
- Saber ice pop mold tray
- Materials: Food-safe plastic
- Tray and inserts are dishwasher safe.
- Hilts remove for freezing. Freeze pops, then screw on hilts and power-up with LED light.
- Hilts are NOT dishwasher safe. Do not put hilts in freezer or dishwasher. Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
- Provide your own fruit juice or Kool-Aid in the appropriate blade color.
- Officially Licensed Lucasfilm Collectable Invented and Designed by ThinkGeek
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries per hilt (not included)
- Hilt: 5" long x 1" diameter
- "Blade:" approx 6" long
Wanna chat about Star Wars Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Maker?
Have questions about Star Wars Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Maker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.