- Connect the small end of the USB cable to the Sentry Turret and the large end to any powered USB port. The USB port provides power only. There is no data connection.
- Toggle the power switch to the "On" position.
- The Sentry Turret will activate and go through its start-up sequence.
- The Sentry Turret is now ready.
- After gun deployment, there is a 3 second delay before the Sentry Turret is ready to guard again.
- If the "Open" and "Close" buttons are used, the Sentry Turret will not return to normal operation until the gun pods are closed completely.
- If the Sentry Turret becomes non-responsive, squeeze the gun pods together until they completely close and toggle the on/off switch.