Victorian Rotating Triple Locket
Keep them close
- Holds up to three photos of loved ones
- Spins on a wishbone-shaped frame
- Etched with a beautiful floral motif
When engaging in cosplay, you have to immerse yourself in your character. Who are they? What type of world are they from? How do they treat others of their social station and those below their station? What type of accent do they have? How would they eat a greasy convention center cheeseburger? All of these things are so important and vital to your accurate portrayal of your character.
Have fun with your cosplay, but don't forget who you are. You may be Lady Ann Vandeleur Macnamee III, but you're also a geek, a partner, a mom, or a pet owner. Keep your true loves safe within this charming rotating pendant locket. The long gold tone twisted chain draws the eye down to the wishbone-shaped frame and spinning pendant. Place up to three tiny pictures of your loved ones within the frames and keep them close to your heart, no matter who you are on the outside.
- Charming Victorian-style locket holds up to three tiny photos
- Wishbone-shaped frame holds the three sided spinning pendant
- All surfaces are etched with a floral motif in two differing designs
- Materials: Gold-tone base metal
- 30" gold-tone French rope chain with lobster claw clasps
- Made in the USA
- Clean with a dry polishing cloth
- Allergy note: This metal may contain copper, brass, or nickel. If you have allergies, we recommend swapping out the chain with one of a metal your skin approves of.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Victorian Rotating Triple Locket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.