Doctor Who Blind Box Mini Figures
see more action
- Minifigures for fans of Doctor Who
- Fully articulated and fully fun!
- Blind box: Which one will you get?
- Read more...
How do you make Doctor Who mini figures? Easy! First, you build a TARDIS. It must be the correct size on the outside for this to work. Then, you throw the following into the TARDIS: Doctor Who action figures, construction bricks, a chameleon, and a circuit. Close and lock the door. Shut off all the lights. Aim your sonic screwdriver at the TARDIS, count to three (five is right out!) and shoot! When you turn the lights back on, you'll have a TARDIS cookie jar full of miniature Doctor Who figures.
Okay, that first part was a total lie. But it sounded good, right? These fully articulated action figures are sealed in
the Pandorica a secret bag, so you'll never know which one you'll get. The first set contains ten unique figures: Eleventh Doctor in Blue Shirt, Eleventh Doctor in Brown Jacket, Amy Pond, Weeping Angel (Calm Face), Weeping Angel (Gonna-Get-You Face), Cyberman, Red Dalek, Blue Dalek, Smiler (Angry Face), and Silurian General Restac.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Recommended ages: 5 - adult
- Blind box mini figures from the Doctor Who TV show
- Highly detailed and collectible construction figures
- Includes a Doctor Who display base and leaflet with other
- Each figure is sealed up, so you never know what you'll get!
- Set One contains ten unique figures: Eleventh Doctor in Blue Shirt, Eleventh Doctor in Brown Jacket, Amy Pond, Weeping Angel (Calm Face), Weeping Angel (Gonna-Get-You Face), Cyberman, Red Dalek, Blue Dalek, Smiler (Angry Face), and Silurian General Restac
|Blind Box FAQ|
You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy four? Will I get four different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all four may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it impossible from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
Wanna chat about Doctor Who Blind Box Mini Figures?
Have questions about Doctor Who Blind Box Mini Figures or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.